Shrimp Flotilla Fleet Mastadonian
- Mastadonian (Crepoo): Stock YT-1300
- Indefatigable (Meero): GR-75 Medium Transport
- Unnamed (Daigon): A-Wing
The Flotilla Fleet is a new and up-coming transport league throughout the galaxy. At odds with the infamous Duro trade guild: Maxter Computerers, the Fleet maintains most of it’s support throughout the mid-rim and beyond where fringe elements help maintain their questionable trade. The Mastadonian, courier and flagship of the fleet, makes frequent rendezvous to Mon Calamari for supplements to the trade holds.
The Shrimp Fleet will meet in space off planet to discuss matters of importance. Oftimes the problems that arise throughout the small band are supply drops, customer information, and bounty purses on each of their heads. Needling through well known trade routes has the whole of the company watching their backs after they enter a new system, and for good reason.
With their newest stolen ship online, Indefatigable, the ability to ship massive amounts of shrimp has the crew’s eyes filled with cred symbols. The cargo hold on a medium transport could supply several cities on high-poulation worlds with one drop. Since Mon Calamari is so far out from the core worlds, dodging hunters and rival Duros has met with success, so far.
Their biggest success to date is raiding a Maxter Computerers stronghold, and without the support of much more than a few guns, managing to steal their newest addition to the fleet. Taking off some time to lay low after the robbery, the shady crew has been able to maintain their secrecy by staying on the move. Aside from the Computerers, Crepoo’s company has had run-ins with Hutts, evil merchants, Imperials, Rebels, and Black Sun.
Current Legally Posted Bounties
- Crepoo Poodorean: Imperial (25k creds), Freelance (50k creds), KoranG! (a frieghter ship, 3 slaves, 10k Republic creds, a lucky blaster), Maxter Computerers (35k creds + ship mod discount)
- Teebus: Imperial (10k creds), Freelance (10k creds), KoranG! (a frieghter ship, 3 slaves, 10k Republic creds, a lucky blaster)
- Daigon: Imperial (10k creds), Freelance (10k creds), KoranG! (a frieghter ship, 3 slaves, 10k Republic creds, a lucky blaster), Black Sun (wanted alive, payment up to 15K creds)
- Ishtu: Imperial (100k creds), Freelance (10k creds), Black Sun (25K creds)
- Meero: Imperial (500k+ creds), Freelance (10k/20k/30k/40k/50k creds), KoranG! (wanted alive for a frieghter ship, 5 slaves, 10k Republic creds, & a lucky blaster), Hutt Benefactors (10k creds for information, 100K for capture), Rebels (250k creds), Bothan Spy Network (75k creds), CORSEC (500k creds),
- X-51: Old Republic Bounty (1 million credits) [EXPIRED]